Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm better...for a minute anyway

I'm headed to Bear Lake with some friends for the weekend. I'm excited to have this time away from my everyday to relax and learn more about me and what I like and how I like to spend my time. It's funny. I love my job as a mom and my life as a wife and mother and caregiver but I relish this time away to just be me. I think I am different when I am away. I know that I think more, just about life and what I want for my kids and my family. I think about what I want to accomplish and how I can be a better homemaker, mother and wife. Somehow, when I am away anything seems reasonable. I think I can do everything. (See previous post, I know that I can't). I always come home with goals and ways to implement things to make life better. I'm not sure any of it ever happens but I know that when I get back I am better at just about everything for at least 1 hour. That's better than nothing, right?

Have a great weekend!

No comments: