Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blogging difficulties and other non interesting stuff

I'm pretty frustrated. I really want to add a link to my blog and make a kind of collage of my year in pictures so far and add to it daily but I can't figure out how. I know it really can't be that difficult and yet I am finding it tremendously hard.


Sunday was good! Another successful 9:00 church day. Primary went well. I think the kids are learning the words to the song well. I do find that I feel like I need to take a shower after church because I sweat so much when I am up there teaching/entertaining.


This weekend was somewhat of a mini vacation. Our live-in is out of town camping. Yes, you read right CAMPING! It's freezing here, he is crazy, which is somewhat not funny because it is a little true, but regardless, he went with some friends camping. It has been nice to have our basement back and not worry that my kids are bugging him. He really has been quite pleasant lately so I find myself feeling a little guilty that I enjoyed not having him here, but it is true and I am trying to be truthful.


My two year old did finally go to sleep last night. He woke up at 2:00am screaming about stuff that I can't remember but it was hard to get him to go back to sleep. I found myself wondering if I will ever get a full nights sleep again in my life. I'm sure it hasn't been as long as it feels because it feels like its been at least 50 years and I'm not even that old. Someday...

No comments: