Monday, January 10, 2011

Where my pictures will be...

Because I know that all of you were really broken hearted to not see a day 9 picture I will explain. I have decided that asking the 3 of you that read this blog to come here everyday for 365 days would be a bit mean. So I have a button over on the right that says 365. That button will take you to a page that has all of my pictures for everyday of the year. I struggled with this page for a long time last night. I really want the pictures next to each other but blogger has absolutely no intention of letting me have what I want. So for now they are just on the left hand side in order. Hopefully I will figure out how to make them look how I want before I throw my computer down the stairs.

I am still planning on blogging, in case any of you 3 were at all broken hearted.

No comments: