Thursday, January 6, 2011

FROZEN MEAL GROUP FUN!



I'm in a frozen meal group with the funnest ladies. We meet once a month and exchange frozen dinners that we have made. Everyone makes 9 of the same meal (their are 9 of us in the group) we exchange and then we go home with 9 different meals. It is the greatest thing! I have been doing it for almost 3 years now and I really don't know how I could ever go back to the cooking everyday thing. We had our exchange this morning so I thought a little collage of the joy of sharing would be a great day 6 picture. I love these women!

Disclaimer: Not all women are pictured due to fast running away while the camera was snapping. This does not in any way reflect my feelings for the women not pictured. I love them just as much as the ones that were, although I may harbor a little resentment since they ran from me this morning!

No comments: