Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Very Dirty Closets


Believe it or not I spent a good amount of time organizing this closet today.
Can you believe that in my house with 9 people living in it there is only one linen closet and it doubles as my bathroom closet.
In other words there is not enough room for all the linen needed for our family.
We have tried to put the sheets in all of the bedroom closets upstairs but for some reason no one can leave them folded nicely on the shelf. They must pull them off the shelf and play in them and on them and around them until their closet resembles a very dirty closet.
(I couldn't think of anything, sorry.)
So, I finally gave in today and moved them into my bathroom closet.
There is not enough room for all of it and I think that I will regret it.
I have a feeling they will end up on the floor being played in and on and around and I will be furious because it will not be one of my childrens' closets but my bathroom that will resemble a very dirty closet.

No comments: