Tuesday, January 4, 2011

email purging and picture taking

So I have been purging my e-mail the past few days. Unsubscribing to everything, fixing my settings on good reads and facebook so that they don't notify me when one of my friends picks their nose. I am so excited! I can't wait to have less e-mail to look through everyday. The problem is that I can't remember what I have unsubscibed so I am sure I have done it more than once to a few places. Do you think two unsubscibes equal subscribe? I hope not.
My live-in downstairs called me today while I was out. He was trying to take a picture of the herd of deer in my back yard. He was determined to do it but couldn't seem to make my camera work. I think we spent a good 10 minutes on the phone trying to figure out the problem, but since he can't think of any original words so he just kept repeating what I said to do and saying he had done it, we did not fix the problem. He was just so determined. It's funny the things he gets excited about. The deer are beautiful and it is fun to see them, but they are literally out there everyday, its funny that today was the day he decided he had to have a picture of them.

When my sweet husband got home he was able to help him take a few pictures. I thought it would be appropriate if they are my day 4 pics. So here they are...

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad Rob cleared them a nice spot to sit down. See, he knew what he was doing.

Alison Wonderland said...

That's a little bit funny.