Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19th 2010

01-19-2010

I am thinking...That I am really doing poorly on this not yelling thing. I am exercising more and eating less which is never condusive to a patient me. I need to work on that. My sister gave me some advice about that today. She said to eat when I am hungry even if it is right before meal time. I am going to try it.

I am thankful for... Friends. I met some of my favorite people today at Chick-fil-a for a little break from the everyday, laundry, cleaning and the like. It was great. These women get me and I love it. I am blessed to have them in my life.

From the kitchen... leftovers tonight for dinner. I am normally not a leftover girl but my fridge is full of them and I just couldn’t make another full meal when there is so much food in there.

I am wearing... black yoga pants, blue hooded shirt from target, socks and running shoes. (I keep telling myself I am going running. We will see.)

I am creating.... nothing new at the moment.

I am going... running?

I am reading... I just finished “The Truth About Forever” and I loved it. This book was really good. It gave me a lot to think about. The main character was totally not relatable to me and I love that. I love to get a completely different perspective. I am starting “Olive Kitteridge” by Elizabeth Strout today. I have to have it read by Thursday so I better get a move on.

I am hearing... some music from a new blog that I love. I think it is some form of Christian rock or something. I like it.

Blog I am enjoying… http://resolved2worship.xanga.com/ I am loving this blog because of the beautiful pictures and how relatable this woman is to me. She has 7 kids under 11 which I can honestly say I will never have but I may have that many under 12. We will see. Anyway, her pictures are true art. They are beautiful. She is a very inspiring person. She is a bit long winded though and I do find myself wishing I could read all of her post but not having time. I will get there.

One of my favorite things... protein shakes with frozen bananas. (why does this always end up being food?)

A few plans for the rest of the week... hmmmm…. Book club on Thursday which I am excited about. I love the women in my book clubs. I go to two and I love them both. Such different women and yet I love being with them and laughing and talking and getting a new perspective on everything. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many great women!

A picture to share...

2 comments:

benana said...

before i saw the names on that picture i thought "that's colton, sadie.......and who's that other little girl?"
so crazy!

Home Decor For Sale said...

just getting caught up on your blog!!!! wow you have been busy!!!! loved reading it all! you are such an amazing person and i am so glad you are my friend!!xoxoxoxo meg