Monday, November 23, 2009

November 22nd, 2009

11-22-09


Outside my window... snow, snow, snow… It is beautiful! It started last night and although I anticipated more we only got about 2 inches but right now it is clean and white and bright and it makes me smile.

I am thinking... about motivation. I have been really unmotivated lately and I think it has to do with my diet. For some reason unless I am motivated in my diet I am not motivated in anything. I started today. I am eating better. I know that is really stupid since it is Thanksgiving week and pie night is in two days but I don’t care. Dang IT! I just don’t care.

I am thankful for... I have been thinking about this lately as well. It is that time of year but also because we had a talk yesterday in church about it and the Woman who gave it is an amazing example to me. She has a husband in a wheel chair and other hard trials. She talked about how she tries to be thankful when her life is the hardest and that that is what gets her through those times. This was very profound for me. I don’t ever really think about the things I am grateful for when I am going through trials. I am going to try and do that more often.

From the kitchen... White Chicken Chili! Yum!

I am wearing... sweats… I needed comfy clothes today.

I am creating.... a clean house?

I am going... to Costco, Walmart, Dollartree, I think that is all. I have a ton to get done today at home but I need to get my grocery shopping done as well. Hopefully I can get it all done.

I am reading... City of Glass (The third book in the mortal instruments series) It is great so far, just like the rest. I just wish I liked the reader better. Oh well. You can’t have everything, right?

I am hoping... Diana, Ben and Natalie will get here safely. I am also hoping for a little more patience with my kids. Unfortunately, I always need a little more of that this time of year.

I am hearing... Riley practicing piano. I wish it sounded a little bit better.

Around the house... nothing new really but I am getting ready to put Christmas up. Can’t wait for the weekend. I have a new tree that I am longing to put up and see how it looks.

One of my favorite things... today one of my favorite things is My Frozen Meal Group that I do with some friends. It is so nice to pull dinner out of the freezer!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Crazy week! Pie Night, Thanksgiving at both homes, Temple, Shopping Trip, Black Friday shopping and so many more fun things with Diana and Elizabeth and the rest of my family!

A picture to share... Just because (Technical difficulties, I will try again later)

No comments: