Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11-10-09

November 10th 2009

Outside my window... cool crisp air, cars heading to work, lots of the kids toys all over the yard. (I thought I would add some nice and happy things before stating the obvious.)

I am thinking... about my friend Tiffany’s birthday breakfast tomorrow morning at 8am. What on earth am I going to do with my little people while I go have a relaxing breakfast with friends?

I am thankful for... today I am thankful for a free day to get things done around the house.

From the kitchen... either frosted mini wheats or oatmeal. I can’t decide. OHHHHH maybe I will make 9-grain. That sounds yummy!

I am wearing... red sweatpants and white long sleeve t shirt. No shoes.

I am creating.... some necklace charms in my head. I haven’t actually made any yet but I am really thinking about it.

I am going... nowhere today hopefully. I might have to take Marcus for a follow up on an ear infection but other than that I think I am here for the duration of today.

I am reading... Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and The Conference Edition of the Ensign

I am hoping... for more of a desire to grow closer to the Lord. I am taking baby steps and I think it is working.

I am hearing... Marcus jabbering as usual but mostly quiet. Colton hasn’t turned his volume up yet this morning. It is only a matter of time, though.

Around the house... shake n go car race track in the front room. I probably need to move it since it doesn’t really belong there but that is where the kids really like to play it. Can’t quite decide whether I care.

One of my favorite things... facebook! I love that I can have conversations with my sisters and mother all day long everyday. They are such amazing people and it so nice to hear from them so often.

A few plans for the rest of the week... birthday breakfast for Tiff, cousin Michelle is coming to hang out on Thursday and I think I really am making charms on Wednesday. I hope so anyway. I have to get these things out of my head and made.

A picture to share... this is my family this year for Halloween. I love all the posing, seriously so funny how serious they take everything.

1 comment:

earlfam said...

Congratulations on being so consistent with your blog lately. I love it!