Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11-02-09

11-02-09


Outside my window... white trash yard! Is it that hard to pick up your bikes/pails/shovels/and the like?
I am thinking... about friends that I haven’t seen in forever! I feel like I have been such a hermit lately, which I have because everyone is sick here and I don’t want to spread it, but I miss my friends!
I am thankful for... Rotisserie chicken from Walmart. Yeah for not having to make dinner today!
From the kitchen... a cake I made for a YW in excellence banquet for a friend. It is pretty cool if I do say so myself. (Angie if you are reading this and getting mad that I didn’t have you help I am sorry! The only day I could do it was today and you were working today. I promise I will not do another cake without you if I can help it.)
I am wearing... black shirt, linen pants and black sketchers.
I am creating.... well I created a fantastic cake today but in my mind I am creating a really cool wool skirt with applique wool flowers on it. It is going to be awesome if I do say so myself. I just hope I actually do it.
I am going... nowhere tonight but hopefully out with friends tomorrow. I hope to see the Michael Jackson movie and have a yummy dinner with my girlfriends.
I am reading... Dexter in the Dark. I can’t get enough. This is not good!
I am hoping... for a healthy holiday season. So far we have not had much luck but maybe we got it all done so we can!

I am hearing... Marcus jabbering, Riley telling me she is done reading and Monster’s Inc in the background.
Around the house... toys and the like. Its not too bad considering I have been making a cake all day.
One of my favorite things... cake and buttercream frosting.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Michael Jackson movie, yummy food, Charlotte’s baptism, parent teacher conferences for four of the six kids.
A picture to share... today’s cake.

2 comments:

Migillicutty said...

You need to get rid of that picture of all you guys (girls) when you were pregnant. That was a LONG LONG time ago. At least according to 12-yr0old time measurement.

Alison Wonderland said...

As always, fantastic cake.