Friday, February 11, 2011

Who knew? Cherries...



Cherries...

They really are so good. These totally cute cake stands came from my sweet friend Tara's ETSY sight. Aren't they so cute? I love them. I haven't found just the right place for them yet in my home but I will. Right now they are residing on my island because I want to see them all the time. I'm sure they won't stay there though, since I am certain that if they do, one of my children will break them.

As you will notice there is also a bag of dried cherries in the picture. I had no idea how much I loved those until the other weekend when I went to Bear Lake. Jodi, my friend, brought trail mix on the trip. She thought it would be a good snack for us to put in our pockets while we skied /sat in the lodge and read. These cherries were in the trail mix along with cashews, almonds, peanut butter m&m's, and guittard chocolate chips. This was the BEST trail mix in the whole entire world. I have not made it since I have gotten home because I know that I would just eat it all day long and gain 50 lbs. but the other day when I was at Target I bought this bag of cherries. They are divine.

1 comment:

Alison Wonderland said...

I knew cherries. Dried cherries are DELICIOUS! When I worked at the bakery I would just get myself a little cup full of them and snack on them while I worked.