Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24th, 2010

02-24-10

I am having a really hard time right now. I am convinced that nothing is going to change soon and it is not helping. I just feel really overwhelmed and I can’t get a handle on it. I am spending so much time cleaning up messes that my three youngest make when I take a shower or hang out on the computer for 5 min. or whatever. I honestly can’t take 5 min. for me before they have destroyed something new.


I am thinking...I need help, not fake kid help but real professional cleaner help.

I am thankful for... my phone that keeps me connected to my sister who really wants to be having her baby but isn’t.

From the kitchen... breakfast for dinner tonight. I am in charge of the cub scout blue and gold banquet tonight and that is what I am serving. Yummy!

I am wearing... gray shirt and rock revival jeans. I always feel skinny in these jeans. Yay for something happy today.

I am creating.... nothing right now but I am supposed to go to a craft day tomorrow so hopefully

I will come up with something by then.

I am going... Pack meeting and Chinese Immersion meeting at the elementary school. I am hoping to get Colton in the program.

I am reading... North and South. I am not sold yet but it is early yet. I have a feeling I will love it by the end.

I am hearing... “Button” Which is to say “Little Joe” a Veggie Tales movie. Marcus’ favorite!

Blog I am enjoying… I have been following this blog for forever and I love it. http://www.aliedwards.com/ She is spectacularly talented. I of course do not scrapbook but I do make Brian a digital book every year and have it printed and her pages inspire a lot of what goes into my book. She is a genius and so great at helping with journaling and the like.

One of my favorite things... I don’t know, I can’t think of anything. Maybe the internet, it makes my life go round, is that a bad thing?

A few plans for the rest of the week... We are going skiing on Friday with the kids. It should be quite an adventure since as I have said before I am not very good and I don’t really love it but here’s hoping I will improve.

A picture to share... well I promised my sisters I would post pictures of the cake I made for my sister in laws shower and I never did so I guess now is as good a time as any to get those posted. Here goes.

Mindy did her whole nursery in animal prints, hence the chetah print cake and paw prints.

2 comments:

Migillicutty said...

What's Chines Immersion?

Jenny said...

I'm right there with on the feeling overwhelmed... My need just happens to be for a professional bookeeper/accountant/distaster of messy books helper that I need to rescue me! How was skiing for you? Your kids seemed like they had fun.Let's go to lunch sometime.