Monday, October 19, 2009



10-19-2009 11:14 am
Outside my window... a deer and its fawn eating until my kids scared them off and now it is them (Colton and Marcus, Sadie is in her room) outside my window.



I am thinking...about the fact that my daughter just told me she hated me for putting her in her room and how sad that is because she is only 4 and I will have to hear that a lot more before she is grown.



I am thankful for... antibiotics, that mean this strep throat will go away eventually




From the kitchen... rolls in the oven




I am wearing... my wizard of oz t-shirt and yoga pants, no shoes




I am creating.... hopefully a habit, I would love to do this every Monday for a very long time




I am going... to the grocery store when Colton leaves for school, I need milk really bad.




I am reading... Just finished Darkly Dreaming Dexter and about to start Dearly Devoted Dexter




I am hoping... My throat will stop being sore




I am hearing... My daughter screaming out her window at her brothers.




Around the house... mess and chaos because I have been in bed for two days with strep




One of my favorite things... my sweet babies laugh




A few plans for the rest of the week... dentist appointments for Sadie and Colton so their teeth do not rot out of their heads and hopefully a date with my husband since the weekend was a bust.




A picture to share... because I have no idea where these two very weird and not so great pictures came from and I think they are a little bit funny




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rock! so how are ya?

benana said...

tell me what you think of those books? we watched 3 seasons of dexter (i can not in good moral conscience recommend it) but the books might be just as graphic.