Sunday, September 14, 2008

Colton Turned 5




Colton's birthday was Friday, he turned 5. We made a robot cake. He was so excited and although I didn't think it was that great he thought it was the best cake ever. He told his preschool class all about it and was so excited for me to bring it to school so they could all see it. The kids at school sang to Colton and each got a piece. They loved it.




Then we came home and had a family celebration. Colton got a little electric go kart and some k'nex blocks from Grandma and Grandpa Mellenthin. What a fun day!











5 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

How can he be 5?!!!

Happy birthday anyway!

Unknown said...

Not that great? That cake is AWESOME!!! And I'm so jealous you got to bring a homemade cake to his school. Every time a kid had a birthday at my school they had to bring something store bought, district policy!!! But soooo lame, I ended up eating about a dozen brightly frosted cupcakes that stain your entire mouth blue or green or whatever that year!

Happy B-day Colton. I can't believe how old everyone is getting!!!

Jenny said...

Cute Mel- thanks for being such a nice friend and breath of fresh air! Love ya girl! You inspire me to run, I haven't started yet, but I working up to it.... it may take a while....:) Still- you are my inspiration!

Heidelweiss said...

Okay, you are far too clever. The hooking, the photo taking, the cake making. I can't be friends with you anymore, it's no good for my self esteem. Also, you have 6 kids!

Heidi said...

HI girl, You have WAY too many talents, you never cease to impress me. We changed our blog to tomandheidifam.blogspot.com You'll have to visit me there!