Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sadie is an underwear wearer and she's only 2!


Sadie is officially potty trained. Now many of you may not know this but this is HUGE NEWS at the Mellenthin home. She decided she wanted to wear underwear a few weeks before Christmas and Brian and I said absolutely not, no way, we are not doing this, no, no, no.... but she persisted! She would not relent. We would put her in a diaper and three minutes later she would be running around in a pair of her sisters underwear and not just wearing them but keeping them dry and clean. She has literally done this on her own. Maybe because Brian and I had nothing to do with it it will last. I am not holding my breath. Since Brian and I are the worst Potty Trainers in the known world we are excited for her and her new found freedom but we are waiting for the ball to drop. I am sure when the new baby is born she will revert and then Brian and I will feel a little more comfortable. This is seriously throwing us for a little loop, I mean really a child who actually stays dry and clean all day..... and she's only two, what is the world coming too?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love the new layout! You'll have to show me how to do it myself so I don't have to pay someone else to do it. Congrats on the potty training! Talk to you soon