Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas is Coming, Mom is getting FAT!

So here we are ready for another year of Joy and Gladness..... or fighting and sadness?

Christmas is always so fun for our family. With five kids and one on the way the spirit is definitely here. We love to buy gifts for each other and make Santa lists.... and more Santa lists... I think each of the kids have revised their lists at least 3 times. Unfortunately, I think Santa did most of his shopping in November so we may have some disappointment. I hope not.
I love Christmas morning. At our house Santa wraps the gifts and hides them. The kids then take turns going to find their gift. It is nice to watch them be excited for there siblings and to watch there faces when they open the gift. The other nice thing about this Mellenthin tradition is that it makes Christmas morning last a little longer.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am so proud of you for finally breaking down! It is so addictiong, except don't check mine, our computer is down, so I can's update it. Your's is darling, you have the cutest kids!
Our blog is hasletonhome.blogspot.com